JillFit Fitness Business Retreat Weekend
The JillFit Business Retreat weekend is for female health and fitness professionals (or those with a passion for health and fitness) to learn all things online business: platform building, how to use social media to increase the trust with your fans and followers, email marketing, how to network in the industry and how to create, market and sell an online product or program and so much more.
There is nothing like in-person events to motivate, inspire and connect!
When: Friday September 11th: 8:30am to 7pm & Saturday September 12th 8:30am – 5:30pm
Location: The Venue, 21 North Market Street, Asheville, NC 28801 (http://www.ashevillevenue.com) — in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina, Asheville is a fun, lively city with a Pacific Northwest feel, tons of great food, coffee shops and funky boutiques. Note that the event location is NOT a hotel, so you can choose any hotel of your choice in downtown Asheville, everywhere in downtown is a 5-10 minute walk to the event location. More travel info at the bottom of the page.
What’s included: In addition to the 2-day education (outlined below) taught by Jill, along with special guest speakers, Jill will be hosting a welcome reception on Friday evening 5-7pm at The Venue, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Lunches and dinners will be on your own. Coffee, tea and water served all day. Dress is casual.
What You’ll Be Learning: The 2-day retreat will cover the following material
- Creating your brand online: unique voice, message, values and personality
- Content creation & blogging: How to say something people care about
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube for business
- How to create and use Facebook ads to organically grow your platform and collect email opt-ins
- Email marketing: how to nourish your list, give away amazing value and build incredible trust (it’s not about the numbers, it’s about how much the people who are listening care about what you are saying)
- Product creation: how to produce and deliver your first online product or service
- How to market and sell your online product
- Long-term strategy & looking ahead: how to leverage your time so that you can quit the time-for-money grind and create a life you love
- Plenty of face time with Jill and dozens of other like-minded and driven female fitness professionals who, too, are ready to level up their game!
There are only 30 spots open for this event! So be sure to grab yours sooner rather than later (early bird price goes away June 30th, 2015). Please email me if you have any questions!
Upon purchase, you will receive an email within 24 hours from Jill will follow-up information and need-to-knows for the weekend!
YOUR INVESTMENT: $397
[high_impact_btn_register_now link=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UFW4YENM8HJ8Q” + target=”_self”] [/high_impact_btn_register_now]
TRAVELING TO ASHEVILLE
Hotel suggestions: Aloft Asheville, Hotel Indigo, Four Points by Sheraton, Renaissance Marriott, Haywood Park Hotel
Airport info: You can fly directly into Asheville regional airport and either get a taxi or rent a car. The airport is ~20 minutes from downtown. Or you can fly into Charlotte International and rent a car and drive 2 hours to Asheville.